business for sale

Business for sale

can be found easily from thousands of

businesses for sale


Find business opportunity


search business franchise

, and

look for business


Free Listing
Business for sale
Buy a franchise
Sell your business
Business Wanted
My account
Welcome Guest | Sign In | Forgot Password?

Asking Price: GBP 80000
Contact Seller Now Add to favourite    |    Email to friend
Business Location: United Kingdom » Buckinghamshire » MILTON KEYNES 
Category: Services » Auto Repair, Parts & Services
Advent Business Sales are pleased to have been instructed to market this excellent repair and service garage, which was established by our client some 20 years ago and is only now being offered for sale due to his impending retirement.

Approximately 40% of our client’s turnover is attributed to contracts that he has to service and repair the vehicles of local taxi firms with the remaining 60% being from retail customers.

Included in the sale price if the following equipment:
• 2 x 2 post single ramp
• 2 gearbox hoists
• Compressor
• Hydraulic press
• Engineering hoist
• 3 x jacks
• Mig welder
• Acetylene gas welder

The owner runs the business alone
Mon – Fri: 8.00am – 6.00pm
Sat: 8.00am – 12 noon
Sun: closed
• Ground floor area of approximately 1350 sq ft
• First floor mezzanine area of approximately 550 sq ft
• Small office
• W/c to the front.

TENURE: Leasehold
Original lease: 10 years
Remaining lease: 10 years
Review every: 5 years
Rent: £12,000 per annum

We are advised that the annual business rates are currently: £2,300
Financial Information:  
Annual gross sales: (GBP) N/A
Yearly Revenue: (GBP)
Total yearly sales revenue
Net Profit: (GBP)
Total profit before taxes
General Information:  
Business Area: The business is located in the affluent area of Bletchley near Milton Keynes. It is situated along side several other garages, who all help to attract customers to each other.
Year Established: 1988
Is Relocatable?:
Business closed or an asset sale : No
Is Home based business?: No
Real estate status: No
Market competition and expansion:
EXPANSION POTENTIAL The business currently turns work away on a very regular basis, so would ideally be purchased and run by 2 workers. There is also good scope to do MOT’s and bodywork repairs.
Contact Seller Now Add to favourite    |    Email to friend
Featured businesses
for sale
  Terms & Conditions   Buy a Franchise
  Privacy Policy
  Unlimited Business Listing
  Site Map   Contact Us
  FAQs, Inc. is an authorized retailer of  Pay with paypal  Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional
© 2007