business for sale

Business for sale

can be found easily from thousands of

businesses for sale


Find business opportunity


search business franchise

, and

look for business


Free Listing
Business for sale
Buy a franchise
Sell your business
Business Wanted
My account
Welcome Guest | Sign In | Forgot Password?
GB106 -Specialist Roofing Contractor

Asking Price: GBP 495000
Contact Seller Now Add to favourite    |    Email to friend
Business Location: United Kingdom » Lancashire » West Lancashire 
Category: Services » Construction
Specialist Roofing Contractor
Domestic & Commercial
Location West Lancashire
Asking Price £ 49,500
This business, set up by the current vendor almost 30 years ago specialises in all types of roofing systems to both commerical and domestic clinets. It is reknowned for built up Felt Roofing, Slating and Tiling as well Upvc qulaity installations including fasciaas and soffits.

The business has built up a superb reputation over time for providing high quality workmanship, reliability and trust. It always meets the specification required and becasuse of this has enjoyed some very long standing relationships with customers.

The majority of clinets are domestic(70%) with the remaining 30% being of a commercial nature. The business is well known locally and has also carried out work in Yorkshire and Cheshire. Typical values of projects ranges from £5000-£12,000.
Financial Information:  
Annual gross sales: (GBP) N/A
Yearly Revenue: (GBP)
Total yearly sales revenue
Net Profit: (GBP)
Total profit before taxes
General Information:  
Business Area: N.A.
Year Established: 1978
Is Relocatable?:
Business closed or an asset sale : No
Is Home based business?: Yes
Real estate status: No
No of trading hours: As required.
Reasons for selling:
The vendor is wishing to retire.
Market competition and expansion:
The business is listed in The Fair Trades Journal and receives referrals from them on a regular basis. In addition to this it occasionally advertises in local press.
Contact Seller Now Add to favourite    |    Email to friend
Featured businesses
for sale
  Terms & Conditions   Buy a Franchise
  Privacy Policy
  Unlimited Business Listing
  Site Map   Contact Us
  FAQs, Inc. is an authorized retailer of  Pay with paypal  Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional
© 2007